FREE SHIPPING over $30 | 5% OFF FIRST ORDER WITH CODE new5 | Pay with Apple Pay, Paypal, Google Pay

, credit card

Tata Tea Gold, Loose Leaf Premium Black Tea, 500g

Tata Tea Gold, Loose Leaf Premium Black Tea, 500g

& FREE SHIPPING on orders over $30

  • For the discerning tea drinker: Enjoy the perfect balance of rich taste and irresistible aroma with Tata Tea Gold
  • Exquisite Tea Leaves: Made by blending 15% aromatic long leaves with 85% CTC tea leaves
  • Quality Standards: Premium tea, selected and blended by Tata Tea experts
  • Savor Every Moment: Perfect cup of chai to delight you & your loved ones at any time of the day
  • Convenient Ziplock bag for improved storage
X

Your transaction is secure We work diligently to protect your privacy and security. Our payment system encrypts your information during transmission. We don't share your credit card details. We don't sell your information to others.

  • For the discerning tea drinker: Enjoy the perfect balance of rich taste and irresistible aroma with Tata Tea Gold
  • Exquisite Tea Leaves: Made by blending 15% aromatic long leaves with 85% CTC tea leaves
  • Quality Standards: Premium tea, selected and blended by Tata Tea experts
  • Savor Every Moment: Perfect cup of chai to delight you & your loved ones at any time of the day
  • Convenient Ziplock bag for improved storage

QUALITY INGREDIENTS... FAST & FREE SHIPPING FROM U.S.

FREE SHIPPING

On orders

over $19.99

LIGHTENING FAST

SUPPORT

30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

EASY & FREE RETURNS

Sign up for instant savings